24.1.09

just the way you are

i get drunk, i get high, i cry and make a scene
i kiss the wrong people and fuck the wrong people, at the wrong time
i stalk my exes, i still think my son's gonna have his last name
i drink alone, sleep a lot, listen to sad songs when i'm sad to get sadder
i say more than i should and then forget about it
i panic over almost anything, i talk to myself in public and at loud
i imagine conversations in my head and then get mad at people over what i imagined they said
i'm the girl who takes a cab at 3 in the morning to go to the house of a boy i don't even like
i imagine getting even with what i'm scared he may do is gonna make me feel better
i'm rude to people i don't like, i'm easy because i don't like to play hard to get
i date guys who resamble my dad, and complain about it
i'm the girl who's crying at the bus stop at 6 in the morning
i'm friends with all my ex and date all my friends
i go for my boyfriend's best friends every time, it's just irresistable
i like broken girls, the ones that get drunk and cry and dance and fuck their best friend
(yep, i do know that's what i do)
i can't stand other women when i go out, i want all the atention for myself
i can't go anywhere whitout running into someone i really shouldn't run into
i'm dying for those fuzzy handcuffs, and would probably use them whit anyone but my boy
i'm always on a "it's really hard to explain" or a "it's a long story" relationship
i dream about getting chances, and refuse them when they fall from the sky
i always get an "oh no, what did you do?" for an answer
i can't keep a haircut for over a month, i always wound up feeling like a whore
i never have anything to wear no matter how many clothes i buy
i can't handle competition, i just give up
i want an adult relationship, but i would just fuck it up (again)

nothing's more fun than making a mess.

and i just love that about me.

No comments:



archive

  • 3 (1)
  • 5 (1)
  • 3 (1)
  • 1 (2)
  • 12 (1)
  • 8 (1)
  • 5 (1)
  • 10 (1)
  • 9 (1)
  • 8 (4)
  • 7 (1)
  • 1 (1)
  • 12 (1)
  • 11 (2)
  • 10 (1)
  • 8 (7)
  • 7 (9)
  • 6 (7)
  • 5 (6)
  • 4 (6)
  • 3 (8)
  • 2 (3)
  • 1 (4)
  • 12 (7)
  • 11 (2)
  • 10 (6)
  • 9 (6)
  • 8 (10)
  • 7 (6)
  • 6 (2)
  • 5 (1)
  • 4 (2)
  • 3 (6)
  • 1 (3)
  • 9 (1)
  • 8 (3)
  • 7 (4)